We are planning to open the church in two phases.
Phase 1 (beginning Sunday, June 14)
The first phase will be inviting smaller groups to worship each Sunday to become accustomed to new protocols. You will be invited to come to church on-site on the following dates depending on the first letter of your family name. Please speak to Pastor Steve if you depend on someone in a different family letter group for transportation.
- A-F June 14
- G-M June 21
- N-W June 28
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms of cold/flu or have underlying health conditions.
- Please use the washroom before coming to church (to limit the use of the facilities).
- Line up allowing for physical distancing at the side door of the sanctuary to enter the church.
- You will be signed in for contact tracing.
- No bulletins will be provided (projector will be used).
- Please proceed to designated seating in family groups as directed.
- Seating will be widely spaced to provide 2+ meters of physical distancing.
- Song-leaders will be permitted to sing as will those wearing appropriate facemasks.
- There will be no collection of the offering.
- You will be directed to the door row-by-row to the exit following the service.
- There will be no coffee-time after the service. Communion has been deferred indefinitely.
Phase 2 (beginning Sunday, July 5 TBC)
This phase will allow numbers of to 50 to attend weekly worship. The process will depend on the numbers we have encountered at worship in June.