Phase 2 (beginning Sunday, July 5)
The gradual reopening of phase 1 allowed us to become accustomed to new protocols in smaller groups. As we move into phase 2 we will maintain these protocols while opening our doors to everyone.
Our assumption is that we will easily remain under the government's 50 person limit. If more than 50 people show up some will leave to accommodate others remaining for the service.
The following protocols remain in place:
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms of cold/flu or have underlying health conditions.
- Please use the washroom before coming to church (to limit the use of the facilities).
- Enter the church by the side door practising physical distancing.
- You will be 'signed in' for contact tracing.
- No bulletins will be provided (projector will be used).
- Sit at the green markers in your family and/or travel groups.
- To participate in singing you are asked to wear a facemask (extras will be provided).
- Offerings can be left at the door or in the church mailbox.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Follow physical distancing protocols for exiting the service.
- There will continue to be no coffee-time after the service (this will be reviewed at the next Session meeting)
- Communion has been deferred indefinitely.
- Maximum attendance will be limited to 50 people.